Safety Cable Pull Switch (SRS)
FINETEK Conveyor-belt PULL switch. Robust construction – IP67. 2-Direction.
Belt conveyor safety cable pull switches are designed for providing a switching system to isolate the power to the conveyor system and other equivalent process equipment in the emergency condition. The cable pull switches are actuated by a plastic coated steel wire, which is placed alongside the conveyor. When you pull on the cable at any point, it will trip and automatically lock the switches, de-energizing the conveyor starter contactor.
Each switch is bi-directional in operation and has two cables fitted to it from opposite directions, terminated with a spring at the anchor points. After tripping, the mechanical latch can be released only on the switch itself by the reset lever.
This product has the following applications:
- Emergency or normal stop for below facilities
- Conventional Belt Conveyors
- Shuttle Conveyors
- Bucket Elevators
- Packaging Lines
- Stockpile/Reclaim systems, Cranes, Shovels, Draglines
- Ship Loading / Unloading System
- Horizontal Feed Systems
This product has the following features:
- Universal design for bi-direction activation
- Compact design for tight-fit areas
- IP67 rugged die-cast aluminum housing
- Manual reset lever
- Easily orientated at either end or intermediate position in pull cable run
- Cable Pull 30 for shutting down system
- Highly visible black arm easily shows condition of the switch, indicating alarm or normal