Underwriters Laboratories approved recognition
File E115497. Canadian Standard Association
Certification File LR69183.
Plugs are designed to provide a seal for unified/straight threads and fittings. They are used extensively in the machine tool industry, welding industry and numerous other commercial applications.
This product has the following features:
- Low cost, general duty, non-environmental MIL-C-5015 type connectors,
- Single key/keyway polarization.
- Threaded coupling.
- Hard dielectric inserts made of diallyl-phthalate.
- Aluminium alloy components with a conductive cadmium plate finish and olive chromate after-treatment.
- Contacts are solder type, silver plated with pre-tinned solder cups.