GO Switch 73 – 74
Solid stainless steel construction make it the ideal choice for a variety of applications.
The GO Switch Model 73 is our most popular leverless limit switch. Its solid stainless steel construction and global certifications make it the ideal choice for a variety of applications. Model 74 is the same, but it doesn’t have the conduit hub.
The GO Switch Model 73 and 74 have the following features:
- SPDT 4 amp contacts
- AC/DC, NO/NC flexibility
- Stainless steel housings
- -40° to 400°F operating temperature
These devices come with the following options:
- Zone 0, 1, or 2 hazardous areas
- -40° to 400°F high temperature
- Quick disconnect connector
- Underwater capabilities
- English or Metric threads