This product is part of the ATS series of automatic transfer switches.
These devices have the following features:
- Three operation methods:
- Automatic entry and reset
- Non-automatic reset
- Commutative standby
- Three steady operating positions.
- The transfer is driven by a single motor.
- They are single structures.
- They come with electromechanical interlock protection.
- Operational voltage of AC230V.
The ATS series transfer switches have the following benefits:
- The breaking capacity of the control protecting fuse is 50kA, which increases distribution safety.
- There is an interlock between manual and automatic operation, this can avoid the manual operation on the automatic operation.
- There is an electromechanical interlock.
- If a wrong wire is connected, the device will signal with an alarm.