Finetek Optical Level SWITCH for Liquids. Poly-Carb/Stainless.
The SD20 Optical Level switch (from FINETEK) operates on a refracted infrared light principle. When covered by the liquid, light is refracted, which triggers the switch (with LED).
Product features include:
- Either PNP or NPN-output switching.
- Enclosures available in PolyCarb (Standard), Polysulphide, or Stainless-steels.
- Suitable in both alkaline/acid applications.
The following mediums can be measured:
The Optical Level switch has the following specifications:
- Temperatures: -10..125°C. Supply: 12..24VDC.
- Thread: G3/8-male.
- Switching: PNP/NPN-N.Open/N.Closed.