The separable stainless steel probe LMK 358 has been designed for level measurement in waste water, waste and higher viscosity mediums. Basic element is a capacitive ceramic sensor. In order to facilitate stock-keeping and maintenance, the transmitter head is plugged to the cable assembly with a connector and can be changed easily.
This product has the following features:
- Diameter: 39.5mm.
- Cable and probe separable.
- Nominal pressure: from 0 … 40 cmH2 O up to 0 … 100 mH2
The LMP 808 has the following applications:
- Aggressive media.
The following optional versions are available:
- IS-protection zone 0.
- Different kinds of cables.
- Different kinds of elastomers.
- Cable protection via corrugated pipe.
- Diaphragm 99.9 % AI2O3.
Download Data Sheet