The separable stainless steel probe LMK 358H has been designed for level measurement in waste water, waste and higher viscosity media.
Basic element is a capacitive ceramic sensor. In order to facilitate stock-keeping and maintenance, the transmitter head is plugged to the cable assembly with a connector and can be changed easily.
This product has the following features:
- Diameter: 39.5mm.
- Cable and probe separable.
- HART? communication (setting of offset, span and damping).
- Permissible temperatures up to 85 ?C.
- Chemical resistance.
- Level: from 0 … 60 cmH2O up to 0 … 100 mH2
- High long-term stability.
- Output signals: 2-wire: 4 … 20 mA (others on request).
The LMK 358H (HART) has the following applications:
- Aggressive media.
The following optional versions are available:
- IS-protection zone 0.
- Cable protection via corrugated pipe.
- Diaphragm 99.9% AI2 O3.
Download Data Sheet