The stainless steel probe LMK 382H has been designed for continuous level measurement in waste water, waste and higher viscosity mediums.
Basic element is a robust and high overpressure capable capacitive ceramic sensor e.g. for low levels.
This product has the following features:
- Diameter: 39.5mm.
- HART? communication (setting of offset, span and damping).
- Permissible temperatures up to 85 ?C.
- Chemical resistance.
- Level: from 0 … 60 cmH2O up to 0 … 100?mH2O.
- High long-term stability.
- Output signals: 2-wire: 4 … 20 mA (others on request).
The LMK 382H has the following applications:
- Aggressive media.
The following optional versions are available:
- IS-protection zone 0.
- Mounting with stainless steel pipe.
- Flange version.
- Accessories e.g. assembling and probe flange, mounting clamp
- Diaphragm 99.9% AI2?O3.
Download Data Sheet