The plastic submersible probe LMK 807 is designed for continuous level measurement for waste water or and different aggressive media. Basic element of the plastic submersible probe is the flush mounted ceramic sensor, which makes cleaning easier when solid parts of the medium deposit on it.
This product has the following features:
- Diameter: 35mm.
- Nominal pressure: from 0 … 4 mH2O up to 0 … 100 mH2 O.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- Easy handling.
The LMK 807 has the following applications:
The following optional versions are available:
- SIL 2 (Safety Integrity Level) according to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511.
- Different kinds of cables and elastomers.
- Customer specific version e. g. special pressure ranges.
Download Data Sheet