The stainless steel probe LMP 305 is designed for continuous level measurement in water and clean or waste fluids. Basic element is a high quality stainless steel sensor with high requirements for exact measurement with excellent long term stability.
This product has the following features:
- Diameter: 27mm.
- Small thermal effect.
- Excellent accuracy.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- Nominal pressure: from 0 … 1 mH2 O up to 0 … 250 mH2O.
The stainless steel probe LMP 305 has the following applications:
The following optional versions are available:
- IS-protection zone 0.
- SIL 2 (Safety Integrity Level).
- Cable protection via corrugated pipe.
- Different kinds of cables.
- Different kinds of elastomers.
Download Data Sheet