The separable stainless steel probe LMP 308 is designed for the continually level measurement of water and thin fluids. In order to facilitate stock-keeping and maintenance, the transmitter head is plugged to the cable assembly with a connector and can be changed easily.
This product has the following features:
- Diameter: 35mm.
- Cable and sensor section separable.
- Excellent accuracy.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- Nominal pressure: from 0 … 1 mH2 O up to 0 … 250 mH2 O
The stainless steel probe LMP 305 has the following applications:
The following optional versions are available:
- IS-protection zone 0.
- SIL 2 (Safety Integrity Level).
- Cable protection via corrugated pipe.
- Mounting accessories as cable gland and terminal clamp of stainless steel.
- Different kinds of cables.
- Different kinds of elastomers.
Download Data Sheet