The separable plastic probe is designed for level measurement of water, waste water as well as fuels and oils. Basic element is a piezoresistive stainless steel sensor. It is suitable for all fluids which are compatible with media wetted parts. In order to facilitate stock-keeping and maintenance, the transmitter head is plugged to the cable assembly with a connector and can be changed easily.
This product has the following features:
- Diameter: 45mm.
- Cable and sensor section separable.
- Excellent accuracy.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- Nominal pressure: from 0 … 1 mH2 O up to 0 … 100 mH2
The LMP 808 has the following applications:
The following optional versions are available:
- IS-protection zone 0.
- SIL 2 (Safety Integrity Level) according to IEC 61508 / 61511.
- Mounting accessories as cable gland and terminal clamp of stainless steel.
- Different kinds of cables.
- Different kinds of elastomers.
- Customer specific versions e. g. special pressure ranges.
Download Data Sheet