Switches International offers a range of premium temperature transmitters, included in this range us the SX – ST40 Temperature Transmitter. This INDUSTRIAL temperature transmitter is designed for applications like automation, water-supply, hydraulic, pneumatic, cooling/heating, and HVAC systems.
The SX-ST40 units feature a range of -50 up to 200 C, with ranges in-between (i.e. 0..50C). These units are manufactured from stainless-steel, with either G, or G threads.
Output signals include either 4..20mA or 0..10VDC, with an accuracy of 0,2%, with an optional LED-Display/switch module.
This product has the following features:
- Display physics value: -126.96.36.199–188.8.131.52.
- Pressure drop less than 4.5V, 3mA.
- You can choose a 2-channel?switch signal output (optical coupling output), the switch signal can set.
- The key-pressure is programmable. Can set : Zero/Full scale/decimal/damping time/switch alarm/normally open and normally closed output.
- LED display can read it in the dark.
- It is suitable for ll types of 2-wire transmitters; power is not needed.